Welcome, fellow trainers, to the thrilling world of competitive Pokemon battles! The Pokemon Competitive Tier List is your key to understanding the strengths and strategies that define the competitive scene. In this tier list, Pokemon are categorized into S, A, B, and C tiers based on their performance in high-stakes battles. Each tier represents a different level of prowess, from top-tier contenders to those facing challenges in the competitive arena. As you navigate the world of competitive Pokemon battles, this tier list will guide you in selecting the best Pokemon for your strategic team. Let the competitive battles begin!
Pokemon Competitive Tier List
We’ve categorized every Pokemon into S, A, B, and C tiers based on their abilities:
S Tier: Pokemon in this tier are elite contenders, possessing exceptional stats and movepools, making them top choices for competitive battles.
- Zacian: Zacian, with its Fairy/Steel typing and strong offensive capabilities, stands out in the S Tier, dominating battles with its versatility.
- Dragapult: Dragapult’s Dragon/Ghost typing and high Speed make it a top-tier choice, excelling in both offense and agility.
A Tier: Pokemon in this tier offer strong performances, with balanced stats and effective moves, making them reliable choices for competitive battles.
- Cinderace: Cinderace, with its Fire typing and powerful moveset, secures its place in the A Tier, excelling in both offense and strategy.
- Landorus: Landorus, a Ground/Flying-type, earns its spot in the A Tier with high Attack and Speed, making it a formidable force in battles.
- Toxapex: Toxapex, a Water/Poison-type, showcases its defensive prowess and utility moves, securing its place in the A Tier.
B Tier: Pokemon in this tier have specific strengths but may face challenges against more versatile opponents in competitive battles.
- Ferrothorn: Ferrothorn, with its Grass/Steel typing, earns a place in the B Tier with strong defenses but may struggle against certain matchups.
- Togekiss: Togekiss, a Fairy/Flying-type, showcases its versatility in battles, earning a spot in the B Tier.
- Kartana: Kartana’s Grass/Steel typing and high Attack stat make it a formidable Pokemon in specific scenarios, placing it in the B Tier.
C Tier: Pokemon in this tier may have limitations or face challenges against more versatile opponents in competitive battles.
- Gyarados: Gyarados, a Water/Flying-type, falls into the C Tier due to its susceptibility to Electric-type moves, limiting its effectiveness in battles.
- Volcarona: Volcarona, a Bug/Fire-type, showcases its offensive capabilities but may struggle against certain matchups, placing it in the C Tier.
- Excadrill: Excadrill, a Ground/Steel-type, earns a place in the C Tier with its powerful moves but may face challenges against specific opponents.
So which Pokemon Is the best?
In the Pokemon Competitive Tier List, Zacian and Dragapult in the S Tier emerge as elite contenders, dominating battles with their exceptional stats and movepools. Cinderace, Landorus, and Toxapex in the A Tier offer strong performances, showcasing balanced stats and effective moves. Ferrothorn, Togekiss, and Kartana in the B Tier bring specific strengths to battles but may face challenges against more versatile opponents. Gyarados, Volcarona, and Excadrill in the C Tier have limitations and may struggle against stronger adversaries in competitive battles. Choose your Pokemon wisely and embark on a journey to conquer the competitive Pokemon scene!
Ratings and Reviews
Combo List Revelation
Tier list therapy characters judged combos tested The gaming struggle is real